The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody know this car please ?
Photo 
        Hi All
Newbie here.
just registered as looking for a 7 and would like some advice or pointers please.

This rather interesting fabric special is listed on e bay at the moment unfortunately as always its at the other end of the country from me lol.

eBay item number:

Have posted the item number above .

Any thoughts or help would be kindly appreciated.

Regards.
Take a look here Mick: https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/for...p?tid=3764

I'd take a wild guess and say it's the same car? Smile
Would not be plagued by persons coming up and saying "my grandfather etc had one of those".
(although locally we have a very well executed one off special bodied version of a very rare 1950s Jowett model, and it does occasionally attract that observation!)
Looks like a doctor who special !
My problem I ask questions that other people don't like?
Like have you got that for an investment or for fun?
Thanks Chris KC......That is indeed the same car !
very much appreciated .
Over the years several postings have caused me to exercise considerable constraint, but none more so than this one....
 I guess it can be fun to be the centre of attention; streakers seem to think so. I suppose we can be thankful it does not have an Austin radiator.
 I am currently converting my hoard of one gallon paint tins into scarce vintage headlamps. I wonder how they will go on Trade Me.
The one thing I would add is that the vendor, Nigel Snow, is well known and respected in the A7 world. My own car was acquired from him nearly 40 years ago.
Nigel Snow was the original vendor, but it looks like it has been bought and put on eBay in the hope of making a large profit; it has already failed to sell at £1,000 more than Nigel was asking.
Ah sorry, missed that...
Nigel's price was excellent and this would have been a bargain for someone who enjoyed life with gusto.