The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Identifiying Austin Sevens booklet/Association members
I've seen that this has been revised and is available for sale, or at least has been on FB a few weeks back. 

Is the new copy now on the download on the Association site? 

And will it be re-issued to Association members as a physical booklet at some point in the future please?
Graham Baldock is the author and will happily sell you a copy fo £5 plus sae.
A7CA is not involved with the new release.
Hopefully the flier will be visible with this message.

Thanks

Roly

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1931 RN, 1933 APD
Thanks Roland - I'd seen this on FB (or Graham's similar text) but that doesn't quite fit with what you have just said as it says 'in collobration'. Graham also replied at the time that it would come to members in time or something like that.

What I missed was that this seems to be a third edition.. but surely if its in collaboration with the A7CA then it will be being uploaded too?

Has anyone got one yet and are the changes useful?
JonE, I have a copy,well worth £5,this is the third edition.
The second edition was digital only, as published on the Association's website.
So can we expect that the third will be digitised once the 500 are sold?
Put your hand in your pocket Jon and shell out the £5!! in the overall cost of running a vintage vehicle it is as nothing and Graham had to put the work in publishing and getting printed the third edition of a useful little book.
Very well said!

Roly
1931 RN, 1933 APD
if you'd all like to stop being so pious, you might consider I was posting from a point of view of the wider strategy. Yes of course its wonderful Graham is doing this... and it's spreading the word further every time this gets brought up to the top of the listing!!
JonE do you belong to an Assoc. affiliated club??