The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEMS WITH FORUM VIEW...
Just a short note to let you all know that some automated (out of our control) changes occurred last night which affect the way browsers display the site.

This means that you will most likely see much more text and less graphics than you are used to - the Forum is still functional and works but you will have to read more to post, view and navigate etc.

Our dedicated Webmaster is attending to other things just now but hopes to get onto this issue at some point in the next few days - he works voluntarily so please be patient and remember that he is currently on holiday with his family.
Bump!

Thank you for all the emails.
For anyone who's struggling if you press 'refresh' (F5) and choose 'show all content' you can regain normal view on the page you are viewing.
Thank goodness it isn't me.

F5 doesn't work on my Windows 10 laptop.

Very difficult to find my way in this altered world.
Dear “Austinsevenfriends.com”- fellows,
Due to backup time, forum closure for maintanace is delayed to 14:30 UTC and hopefully we're back on line as ususal about 30 min. later.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
kind regards
the Managment
The Management

[Image: manage_logo.png]
Well done Huey and thanks for taking time out of your holiday!
good to see you all again Wink

well done.
Wahey! Back to normal...
Absolutely, thanks Huey for sorting this out...
Wink To all involved with sorting out the issues with the site, well done and thanks.

All the best to everyone for 2020