The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
radiator & block water capacity & crank rotation
why "can of worms"?  What's behind the side manifold that causes worry?  Is it just a chamber, or channels, or will I be digging around the pistons, or...?  Should I spray hard stream into the manifold opening and leave the other hose connections open too.  Really, all I'm trying to do is get this baby up and running, expecting to do more extensive renovation later.  But, at every juncture, I find problems that need fixing as long as I have some bits apart.

Not unfamiliar with the process...restored a Jag XK 120 from the ground up...it was an honest basket case when I got it...body here, frame there, engine under a pile of stuff, missing pieces, rust galore, etc., etc., etc.  I'm willing to do what's necessary and this isn't my first rodeo, but hoped I'd be able to get this one running and just have fund driving it awhile.

Cheers!  Steve

oh, and I do have this book, along with 3 others that are very helpful

Messages In This Thread
RE: radiator & block water capacity & crank rotation - by steve62008 - 20-08-2019, 08:33 PM