The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left-hand drive.
Spent a day converting the Chummy to left-hand drive - and then set off for the Alps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You’re on the wrong side of the road Tony!
(27-05-2023, 04:32 PM)Ivor Hawkins Wrote: You’re on the wrong side of the road Tony!

...drifting wide with the corning forces...
Corning forces... No wonder with this speed on those tiny roads! 

According to the speedo needle's position you are going more than 55 mph... uphills! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Lovely work, Tony... we should now try to fake photos with our cars being part of historic events: Wellington in his Swallow at Waterloo station, Nelson on Board his boat tail Austin at Trafalgar Square, The Pink Panther in his Ruby at 10 Baker Street chatting with Miss Marple...
(27-05-2023, 08:10 PM)Hurvinek Wrote: Corning forces... No wonder with this speed on those tiny roads! 

According to the speedo needle's position you are going more than 55 mph... uphills! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Well done,  I wondered who'd be the first to notice! Here's the modified version - with a more realistic 5 m.p.h.

I knew I shouldn't get involved with the AI bots and boffins, my half-scrambled brain will soon explode...
Tony the centenary badge on the windscreen would not be decipherable if read from behind
(28-05-2023, 10:16 PM)squeak Wrote: Tony the centenary badge on the windscreen would not be decipherable if read from behind
..and I very nearly put, "And something else?" Well spotted! I'll have to do one of those old "Spot the differences picture".