The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone have Pictures of this Car?
Good evening.

Does anyone have a side view picture of the car below?  I am still working on a design for my special and rather like the lines of this car. I think that I found this photograph on this forum or on the Facebook page and that it was taken at Beaulieu.

.jpg   Black Beaulieu Car.jpg (Size: 50.98 KB / Downloads: 514)

Regards,

Jamie.
Its a Nippy Jamie, you will find loads of pictures online, there are works drawings in several places, source book, A7CA archive
Black Art Enthusiast
I think that is Robin Lawton,s wife, Michelle's car
Ian,

Thank you. That is a great help.

I thought that it might have been a special as the angle of the car makes the bonnet look very long and I could not make out the shape of the body rearwards of the seat backs.

Regards,

Jamie.
The entries list for the 2019 Beaulieu Austin 7 Rally confirms the car as a 1936 Nippy.
(30-07-2019, 07:10 AM)Ian M Wrote: The entries list for the 2019 Beaulieu Austin 7 Rally confirms the car as a 1936 Nippy.

Thank you.

Jamie.
from the Gallery:

remember there are others which have reinvented alternative (Nippy) wheels to save you having the hassle.... .i.e. check out Chris Gould's Imp and Elf designs which keeps the Nippiness but gets rid of the chocolate teapot rigidity problems once Nippys start to corrode.

Oh, and the wider Nippy site should you decide, against better judgement, to take on a Nippy project (of which there are several around at the moment).

https://aus7in.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/...-restorer/
Thank you all for the information. The side view and diagrams of the Nippy will be a great help. I shall have a look at the Chris Gould designs: I have looked at some of them before, but another look will be useful.

Jamie.