The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midshires July Events and Future dates 02-07-2019
Date: 02-07-2019

Midshires July Events and Future dates

Please find attached details for this month and information of future events for your diary:

Thursday 8th. August : Mills and Windmills of South Leicestershire. A pleasant run from the White Horse taking in the Mills and Windmills of South Leicestershire. Met at 7.30 in the car park and you will receive maps for the journey. We will return to the White Horse for a drink after the Run.

Future Events for your diary :

Tuesday 8th. August : Meet at Stoney Cove (LE9 4DW) at 7.00 p.m. Margaret, one of the diving instructors, will be giving a talk in the bar and food will be ready in the bar afterwards.  Meals have to be pre booked please. Details are available on line at Nemo's Bar Stoney Cove . If you cannot make the talk, just turn up and watch the stunning sunset .

Thursday 13th. August: Visit to Shackerstone Railway (CV13 6NW). Train fare is £12 for adults , £9 for Seniors . Meet in the car park at 10.30 because the first train leaves at 11.00. More details from Colin on 07824810278 or cgdawson@hotmail.co.uk<mailto:cgdawson@hotmail.co.uk>

Sunday 18th. August: Peter Stevenson's Steam Up . Meet  at midday for a friendly gathering . Bring your own food. More details from David on 0178522033 or david@a7c.co.uk<mailto:david@a7c.co.uk>

I have also attached a flyer for a proposed Event with Derby and Notts which John and I have arranged in August.
[img]webkit-fake-url://0f9aad29-91ad-4c49-a400-d258b7b8b3d6/imagejpeg[/img]
I hope to see you at these events,
Colin.
I hope you spotted the mistake? July 11th. is the Mills and Windmills of South Leicestershire not August . Time is still 7.30 .  Ups !!!!