The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to post pictures on this site
Tongue 
Hi, I uploaded some picture a while back with no problems, now everytime I pick a picture to post it says it's to large to upload? How do I make pictures smaller or how do I go about posting pictures? Any help much appreciated many thanks
I reduced the size from a web site Bulk Resize photos as recommended by someone on the forum.A photo 5.5k will reduce to less than 1k if you reduce it to about 80%.
Thank you so much for that been pulling my hair out wondering what to do,time to flood the site with pictures!!! Many thanks again
Most basic photo editing programs have an 'image re-size' function. I use Photoshop Elements but there's no doubt something you don't need to pay for.

I was going to say there is often also a 'save for web' button but this creates a GIF file and I'm not 100% sure those work here - haven't tried. This has the advantage that it strips off all the data attached to your photo that the camera will have created e.g. where and when you took it etc. - it's preferable from a security perspective.
If you email the photos to yourself ( you get a choice of sizing them at that point)
and then when you open the email you can save these smaller versions to an album
and link them to the Forum post you are constructing.

This is on an IPhone but I’d imagine you can do this on Android.

Hope this helps

Regards
Bill G
Based near the Scottish Border,