The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
NJ2684
Hi Folks, I have just had a photograph emailed to me from a friend. NJ268 ,an Austin seven RP.  it is shown on the DVLA website as having been taxed recently.  Does anyone know who the present owner is, or if the owner reads this, It  would be interesting to know where the pic was taken. Thanks .
I'm afraid the details you've turned up at the DVLA website are not quite what you were hoping for. If you look more closely, you'll see that the number NJ268 is on a modern car, presumably as a result of the poor old Austin 7 having been through the hands of a number plate dealer. This does, unfortunately, make things considerably more difficult when attempting to track down the car you're now looking for.

.png   Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 02.38.32.png (Size: 129.26 KB / Downloads: 188)
Ah! Just realised that two different numbers were quoted initially, NJ2684 in the title and NJ268 within the post itself. Obviously I was looking at the latter and didn't notice the error...….
Well Spotted Ian, My apologies for the error. Angry