The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rosengart LR4 being auctioned
For information, there is a 1936 Rosengart LR4 N2 Coupe being auctioned by Anglia Car Auctions in Kings Lynn on 26th January 2019.
Estimate is £9 - 12k. You can access the catalogue via their website.

Happy New Year to all.

Alan
https://angliacarauctions.co.uk/classic/...-n2-coupe/
quite nice..at least by the photographs LR4N2 coupés are thin on the ground and coupés in running / driving condition are competing with hen's teeth... Methinks you'd be hard pressed to find a rarer car than this at these prices but then again Rosengarts are 'undiscovered territory' to most old-car-buffs. If I had the funds and space I'd buy it; since we've visited the Rosengart Museum in Bedburg (Germany) The Missus and I have a weak spot for this cute coupé. The bench seat was factory standard (two individual seats factory option). 'faux leather' on the seats was a factory option but I'm not sure about this particular color; from the top of my hat: red and black 'faux leather' were available.
One of the few Rosengarts in the UK that we have on record. If anybody can advise of the new owner it would be appreciated.
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
1936 Rosengart LR4 N2 Coupe to be auctioned tomorrow. Sorry such short notice but I've only just seen it.

https://angliacarauctions.co.uk/classic/...-n2-coupe/
Austin, I've merged yours with an earlier thread, a good reminder nonetheless.
(25-01-2019, 05:26 PM)Timothy P Wrote: Austin, I've merged yours with an earlier thread, a good reminder nonetheless.
Timothy,  thank you, I had forgotten that the auction details had been in the earlier post.
Anybody know what it sold for and who too
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Talking to a friend this evening who went to the auction he couldn't remember what it went for but did say that it wasn't as good as it appears in the photographs with paint and bodywork poor.

Steve
Thanks Steve