The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Rare Military Seven album on Ebay
Stumbled upon a little gem on ebay, link here:

Ebay Military Tourer Album

Not cheap but very rare.  Even if you don't buy it, check out the link to see the photos..

Damian
What a find! And well spotted Damian.
Bit beyond my purse I'm afraid...
Worth it if you had an original military Seven
As you would add value to your car , I think.

Regards

Bill G
Based near the Scottish Border,
Just found MT 6101 (in the third photo) on the Chassis Register.
Well, MT 6101 is listed on the Chassis Register...

.jpg   04 copy.jpg (Size: 171.59 KB / Downloads: 357)
(19-01-2019, 06:59 AM)Damian GT Wrote: Stumbled upon a little gem on ebay, link here:

Ebay Military Tourer Album

Not cheap but very rare.  Even if you don't buy it, check out the link to see the photos..

Damian

Lovely original album, does the A7 Association got similar album in their archives ? How rare is it?
I very much doubt it, Edgar; this is probably unique. It's not a normal Austin publication with a publication number produced in commercial quantities, but presumably a very limited hand-made item produced to attract foreign governments to buy Austin products.

I would love to see it in the Association archives, but I think it would be very hard to justify that sort of investment even for something as rare as this.
A lovely item, but at that price. I think it will be re-run a few times on ebay.

And if it is truely a rear item, can the clubs archive see what price it could be saved for the future. It is for buy it now OR make offer.

Tony.
well, you have probably 75% of the images (which are technically copies anyway) there in front of you... that's a start for downloading for the archive records, albeit at a lesser quality and not physically in front of you.

Just knowing its existence is a plus.

Perhaps the owner will allow high quality images to be taken.
(19-01-2019, 03:22 PM)JonE Wrote: well, you have probably 75% of the images (which are technically copies anyway) there in front of you... that's a start for downloading for the archive records, albeit at a lesser quality and not physically in front of you.

Just knowing its existence is a plus.

Perhaps the owner will allow high quality images to be taken.

True but an orignal album is a must for the archives!