The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reg Number - Not Austin seven
I belong to a family history group and a friend is trying to ID this Ford but cannot read the numberplate. Is there some kind techie sole that can possibly enhence this in order to try and ID. TIA. Peter.

I can't help with the registration  number, the vehicle is an E83W Fordson van, which was produced from 1938 to some time in the late 1950s.
Unfortunately it's a very low-resolution photo. I doubt that anyone could make anything much of that. Where IS Shurlock Row?
(16-06-2020, 05:35 PM)Martin Prior Wrote: Where IS Shurlock Row?

Shurlock Row is a village in Berkshire, within the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. Sometimes used to drive through there on my way to work.
It appears - even if the original photograph is available - that the image will be too poor to read the number plate. If the original is available, look at it through a powerful magnifying glass; if a trace of the number can be seen, there is a slight hope that it might be recoverable.

(16-06-2020, 06:08 PM)Ian M Wrote:
(16-06-2020, 05:35 PM)Martin Prior Wrote: Where IS Shurlock Row?

Shurlock Row is a village in Berkshire, within the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. Sometimes used to drive through there on my way to work.
Bits are still the same...

Attached Files
.jpg   a-ammend.jpg (Size: 457.01 KB / Downloads: 136)
looks like an E83W to me too. It's just about possible to make out the offset starting handle hole that these had.