The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chummy dashboard holes
    Can anyone explain three hole in a triangular pattern in the dashboard of my car?

Thanks, John
The two lower holes look like they could be for a supplier's plate, but that doesn't explain the top hole. So how about the top hole for a wire to some sort  of panel light?
Thought they might be for a map light or similar, the distance between all three holes is equal.
A round suppliers plate with three mounting screws
It could be for a small vase holder or maybe an ashtray.
It could be a supplier badge, Tony Betts sent me an image of a triangle shape suppliers badge but just check and it had one fixing hole. What is the registration prefix or do you know who supplied the car?
Hi Douglas,

Could you email me your site for the suppliers plates.

A friend bought a realy nice garage sign today, i couldn't aford to fit him on the price. Although he did stay away from a nice austin sign for me. So alls well.

Anyway you may have already researched the garage.

Sorry for going of thread on this one.

Tony.
(16-11-2018, 10:49 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: Hi Douglas,

Could you email me your site for the suppliers plates.

A friend bought a realy nice garage sign today, i couldn't aford to fit him on the price. Although he did stay away from a nice austin sign for me. So alls well.

Anyway you may have already researched the garage.

Sorry for going of thread on this one.

Tony.

Hi Tony bottom of my post for the address, what was the name and I’ll have a look / the them next.
(16-11-2018, 10:36 PM)Douglas Alderson Wrote: It could be a supplier badge, Tony Betts sent me an image of a triangle shape suppliers badge but just check and it had one fixing hole. What is the registration prefix or do you know who supplied the car?

Registration begins OX and is the original.

Thanks
(17-11-2018, 01:16 PM)jboy964 Wrote:
(16-11-2018, 10:36 PM)Douglas Alderson Wrote: It could be a supplier badge, Tony Betts sent me an image of a triangle shape suppliers badge but just check and it had one fixing hole. What is the registration prefix or do you know who supplied the car?

Registration begins OX and is the original.

Thanks

Hi a car from Birmingham, it didn’t travel very far from the factory.