The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Barlow's phone number...
I am phoning John on 01159224926 - but the line is dead.

Does anyone have alternative numbers for him please?
(31-10-2018, 12:28 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: I am phoning John on 01159224926 - but the line is dead.

Does anyone have alternative numbers for him please?

John called me from another phone number yesterday (silly me forgot to note it) as far as I've understood he's using a mobile number as he's having troubles with BT; first his mail went down and then his phone (his number has not been taking calls  for several weeks...) I've written him good old fashioned snail-mail delivered  letters..... He'll be at the NEC I presume as he asked me wether I'd like to pick up the parts I had ordered with him there.
Thumbs Up 
Thank you Michael (and others who have contacted me) - I have tried his mobile and also his email to no avail. If anyone does speak to him please ask him to call me, he knows my number.

Thank you.
He emailed me to say that he was the subject of a scam of some sort, so had to get a new number.

The number he gave me was 01159224871
Gary, you sir are a star!

Many thanks for posting that.
(01-11-2018, 10:18 AM)GK5268 Wrote: He emailed me to say that he was the subject of a scam of some sort, so had to get a new number.

The number he gave me was 01159224871

tried to call John on that number this morning; got: '.....sorry this mailbox is full; can't take any more messages.....' Any alternatives known to this here community???
Could always try the old fashioned pen & paper. His address is on his web site.
Jim
Did anyone manage to find a way to call John? I would like to speak to him.
I met John at the N E C  show last month and the No  he give me was also 01159224871
That number also doesn't seem to work, but thank you.