The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Photos during Transfer from SD Card
(06-10-2018, 07:23 PM)Chris KC Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 06:16 PM)Alan Wrote: Try using it again. I can’t remember what software I used but it took several goes to find all the missing files. It’s worth a try.

It is definitely worth trying different software as I found different files and also some were in better condition (in my case it was a corrupted card so that may not apply here).

(06-10-2018, 06:31 PM)Austin Carr Wrote: See if the SD card manufacturer offer their own recover software.

Yes, good point
If you haven't put anything else on the SD card and you haven't changed the main source files - you may well find they are there and can be recovered. I have paintShop Pro which has "PhotoRecovery" on the same CD - if you get stuck, I can see how big the prog' is a post it in my public DropBox (I've had 100% over the years - cos I'm impatient and a plonker)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost Photos during Transfer from SD Card - by DazeOff - 14-10-2018, 07:32 PM