The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from a complete beginner
HI,

My name is Mark Forster, although I have been involved in classic (mainly 60's) cars for many years I have just taken the plunge & bought a Cambridge bodied Special for my Son Adam who will use it for VSCC events.

As I am sure you appreciate, starting afresh with a totally new model & era is a bit daunting, so I hope you'll be kind to me.

In the meantime, here's a picture of Adam in "The Hogstow Special" this weekend at Saltburn Trials.

[Image: hog-1.jpg]
Welcome, there’s no silly questions, well nearly no. Don’t be frightened to ask. And good luck with our favourite marque
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Mark. A fine looking example.
As well as VSCC events please consider the Bert Hadley Championship run by the Pre War Austin Seven Club.
Go to www.pwa7c.co.uk and click on Sporting Activities for more info.

Chris
Thanks for the heads up on the Bert Hadley Memorial Trophy. We will certainly have a look at that one for next year.

M
(11-09-2018, 03:09 PM)mk1-mark Wrote: Thanks for the heads up on the Bert Hadley Memorial Trophy.  We will certainly have a look at that one for next year.

M

Lovely to see those Cambridge wings — my first car was a Cambridge and your photo takes me back.

Charles
Are Cambridge Specials eligible for VSCC events?.
Yes, they are

Is it Jon Yeeles’ old car? If it is, it’s one of the best Cambridge’s around, in my opinion.
Alan Fairless
I thought it was Jon Yeele's old car when I saw the photo earlier. Agree with Alan, a very good car. Yes, eligible for the VSCC. I'm sure it's 1930 based so eligible for everything.

Steve
Love those mudguards! A tidy looking special. Crack on.
Thank you for the kind comments, yes it is John Yeeles' 1930 based "Hogstow Special".

Adam hopes to continue it's great history.

M