The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did beaulieu go for you 2018
Hi all, well we had a grand time chatting too A7 people we only see a few times a year, there seemed to be a number of stalls missing this year, strange. did not spend a lot this year, only a front brake cable for our Ruby, and a window winder, from Tony for our RK. will be back in May. S&P
This year it was my 6th time and as the chap above me wrote iI was also wondering about a few empty stalls. But to make my answer short... The weather was at its best, the people friendly as always... Stands will be booked for next year in a few weeks. Although its always a long ride from Cologne we this year had a stop at Brooklands museum and managed to have a ride through the remainings of the curve in a pretty funny car driven by a nice lady.
So for us it was a great weekend again...

Meet us next year on yellow field stand 117/127.

Regards Rob
Good to see everyone enjoyed beaulieu. The wheather helped I think.

Stuart, Interesting you say there were empty spaces. Several people mentioned it at our stall.

The way I look at this one, is last year beaulieu added VAT to the stall rent. And many people reduced the size of there pitches because of it. I noticed The then empty spaces were filled with overseas traders last year. I was interested last year in a lot of what they were selling, but they were not cheap. And didn't want to take offers. I went back to one stall on sunday, and they were complaining of low sales.

This year I thought I would try again with these stalls but most of them didn't return this year.

Many of these were the empty stalls.

I know things can't always stay the same, but beaulieu rises in prices don't help anyone.

Tony.