The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson's Perfect window winder
After fitting my new chrome Hobson's Perfect winder that Stuart brought to the autojumble for me, I now have a matching pair of shiny chrome winders instead of one shiny and one period (alternative to old and used). Therefore I have a working, brown, genuine Hobson's Perfect with bakealite button as in picture if anybody needs one. I would like exactly half of that which I paid for my new one. P.M. if you are interested please. If you think it is not from an Austi, any suggestions welcome.    
(02-09-2018, 07:31 PM)Biddlecombe Wrote: After fitting my new chrome Hobson's Perfect winder that Stuart brought to the autojumble for me, I now have a matching pair of shiny chrome winders instead of one shiny and one period (alternative to old and used). Therefore I have a working, brown, genuine Hobson's Perfect with bakealite button as in picture if anybody needs one. I would like exactly half of that which I paid for my new one. P.M. if you are interested please. If you think it is not from an Austi, any suggestions welcome.

Yep, old radio knob, there is a thread underneath for a metal knob. Chrome must be all worn off! Never mind eh!
Hello Peter, unless there are any other takers I have a spare knob and would refurbish it. Give me a call on 01785 850916.

Regards from the creative county Staffordshire.

Stuart
(04-09-2018, 04:45 PM)Stuart Joseph Wrote: Hello Peter, unless there are any other takers I have a spare knob and would refurbish it. Give me a call on 01785 850916.

Regards from the creative county Staffordshire.

Stuart

Sorted. Thanks Stuart.