The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very small Opal
Something for the younger Seven enthusiast ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-UNIQUE-O...SwQmhbeT2A

I like that; but what a pity the vendor didn't leave the bodywork as found ...
Looks like he has devalued it considerably by 'restoring' it.
The engine would appear to be identical to those fitted to mid 1960's Atco lawn mowers (my father bought one new in 1968) so is probably not the original assuming the car was built in the late 30's / early 40's as the vendor suggests.
I've so far failed to find a Charles Follett Ltd at the address given on the makers plate searching the online Old British Telephone Directories - though I'm not a member of Ancestry UK and would need to be to pursue the old telephone directory search further.
Apparently the Cunningham telephone exchange name was in use up until the late 1960s and was based at the Lord's Telephone Exchange in the Maida Vale area of London.

Just checked out Elgin Avenue on StreetView - predominately all very smart up market four storey + basement terraced housing with manicured hedging and trees - can't imagine where Barnsdale Yard could have been within this built environment !

Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, London W9

.png   Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 12.29.58.png (Size: 1.32 MB / Downloads: 128)
There is considerable modern redevelopment at the south-west end of Elgin Avenue, so perhaps there is the possibility that Barnsdale Yard could have been beside or behind property there. However, I cannot link either location with Charles Follett Ltd, whose showrooms were on Berkeley Street, Mayfair, and service and works at 124 King Street, Hammersmith.