The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chummy questions - front seats. Rear number plate hoop
Ok. Thanks, particularly to Chris, that is exactly what I wanted to know with respect to the hoop. But I think Im with those who suggests a smidge more clearance to allow the spare to be removed without dissasembly is probably better.

I have also been studying seats. I certainly dont have the swingy slider, nor frankly anywhere to mount it on the drivers side. But I do have 3 of the 4 pieces last used to mount the passenger seat. Which certainly did hinge. And should be fairly easy to mount without drilling any extra holes anywhere ( i do not plan drilling any holes in the floor unless I have no other options).   

That said, I am now certain the seats last fitted to the car are late box or Ruby seats (minus the sliders). So some sort of making the drivers seat 'have it' is going to be neccasary. The simplest soloution may well be to make it fixed and I can sort position based on that of my shown wheelbase saloon. We shall see. Whilst it may not be obvious to other readers, it has been a lot of help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chummy questions - front seats. Rear number plate hoop - by Hedd Jones - 30-07-2018, 07:01 PM