The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All set for Guildtown
All set to leave tomorrow morning for the SA7C rally at Guildtown. Looking forward to the run on Saturday with a bit of trepidation as the steering lock is very restricted by the front wings and any hairpin bends will involve a bit to two stepping. Just for Ruairidh - still need to take the seat squab out to drive it but you can get your feet in without hitting all the pedals at the same time!

Well done Gerry - a lot of work done, it looks fab and he would be very pleased with your improvements.

Have a ball!
Just a comment - lovely looking car, you strap for fore / aft movement, but not sideways. Professional straps hold each wheel to the trailer close by each wheel. Please don't be offended by my comments, they are just there for you to more enjoy your car etc. Have a great time as I am sure you will.
Also sorted for guildtown.

[attachment=3336]

Leaving leicester at 1.30 am tomorrow.
Have a good time Tony!
Hi Bob, never offended by sound advice but was never in the Scouts so not very good at tying knots. Thanks for the comments and I'll rejig after dinner.
Tony,

That's what I call proper wheel centres !!

Chris ( PWA7C )
Thank R,

And glad U like chris.
Interesting twin chassis arrangement on there Tony! How does it handle with quarter eliptics on the front too?
Wish I could go  Sad