The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryan Norfolk
There will be many Friends who will be saddened to hear that Bryan Norfolk has died. He was a contributor to this forum and very well known in A7 circles. 

Our thoughts and condolences are with him, Hazel, and their friends and family.

There will be a private funeral but it is possible that some sort of celebration of Bryan's life will take place in due course.
Very sad news. Amongst many other things he will be well remembered for his excellently researched catalogues on Austin Seven Stamps and Austin Seven Cigarette & Trade cards.
The A7CA  send their sincere condolences to his family and friends

Chris Garner
Chairman - A7CA
Thank you for telling us this sad news - a very nice man who I enjoyed speaking to and meeting over the years.
Bryan and Hazel visited us every year for 19 years on the way to their annual Scottish holiday. Bryan was always in good humour, always an encouragement and had boundless enthusiasm for the Austin Seven community. A great loss for Hazel and his many friends and correspondents.

Peter.
Very sad to hear this.
Lovely chap who'd only recently moved to the county of his name.

Charles
Sad news indeed, I never met Bryan in person however he was always extremely helpful and generous to me.
Black Art Enthusiast
Bryan had been a member of the Norfolk A7 Club for 13 years - he had a holiday home here before moving up permanently. A lovely man who will be sadly missed.

Rick Fryer
Membership Secretary
Norfolk Austin Seven Club
www.na7c.co.uk
He will be sadly missed by his friends,  RIP Bryan
I visited Bryan last year at his holiday home in Norfolk, just before he moved there permanently. Very knowledgeable, very helpful and very hospitable - a great loss to the A7 world. My condolences to Hazel and their family.
Alastair
Bryan was always generous with his knowledge and I long ago lost count of how often he would drop me an email following my posting of a question on this forum. He offered sound advice and often offered parts too. You knew that whenever he and Hazel were around there would be a chat and a smile. It's really very sad that having only just made their dream move to Norfolk their plans for the future have ended so cruelly. People like Bryan make Sevening what it is. I shall miss him.