The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends meet up...
After 10 years of email, phone and Friends post we have met Reckless Rat in person, at last!

Rekkers and Mrs R have welcomed us into their spectacular home for a few days in Gard region of France.

I was able to make some brake and steering adjustments on the Pearl ready for our journey towards the Tarn and then Toulouse.  Thankfully he has an air conditioned workshop as the heat is exceptional.

We met through this Forum - great stuff!

Rekkers and me indulging in a little Pastis before moule frites...

He has the largest bidet I have ever seen!!

Thank you to our exceptional hosts.

how does escargot in all that heat?
Big Grin
Just keep quiet about the football.
Alan Fairless
The valley is alive with horns and fireworks!
I'm dead chuffed - he says my RP is (quote) "lovely" and has the quietest crash box he's ever heard.
Thank you kind sir.
The Dunford family have now moved on to pastures new (and further west) before slowly making their way back up to Calais and home. It was a pleasure to meet them all in the flesh even though Ruairidh and I have been in touch by skype email and whatsapp for some time. Our cat's stress level has come back down fro defcon5 and he has now reclaimed his place in the house after a self imposed exile.

I had a quick run round the block in the Pearl and I was amazed how well it copes with the task of carrying 5 people, luggage and a trailer.

Que ça dure!
(16-07-2018, 03:59 PM)Reckless Rat Wrote: The Dunford family have now moved on to pastures new (and further west) before slowly making their way back up to Calais and home. It was a pleasure to meet them all in the flesh even though Ruairidh and I have been in touch by skype email and whatsapp for some time. Our cat's stress level has come back down fro defcon5 and he has now reclaimed his place in the house after a self imposed exile.

I had a quick run round the block in the Pearl and I was amazed how well it copes with the task of carrying 5 people, luggage and a trailer.

Que ça dure!

I've rented a house near Barjac in August, is that anywhere near you?
Are you gong in the Cup Model Tom?
Barjac isn't that far from us. 30-45mins.
We are in St Florent sur Auzonnet SW of Saint Ambroix.