The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Austin Seven Club's Loch Lomond Run...
The first camping trip away for the Club of the year.  

Attendees ranged from 16 weeks old to 85 years old, a great weekend.

Outside Tom Abernethy's house...

A steam launch rally we encountered - delightful...

Taking in the scenery and the tunes...

Our Chairlady and husband enjoyed some ice cream!!

Fun at the campsite...

Super fun, great to see them on the road.
Wow!,can see how popular the SA7C is.There must be 20 cars and owners on the trip.
Looks great Ruairidh!
We took photos from the other direction. The one shows the steam boats (ours is the small one front right), the gathering was for the steam boat association president's rally, one day on Loch Ard as per photographs and two days on Loch Katrine, very pleasant, and a nice surprise to see the Austins.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's awesome Mark!
I just showed my wife your photos Mark, we cannot get over the coincidence, quite extraordinary!
I'd propose that there might be a dialogue between one and t'other for future jollifications...
If the Steam rally is in the same place next year, then yes, excellent idea Duncan!
(11-05-2018, 08:32 AM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: If the Steam rally is in the same place next year, then yes, excellent idea Duncan!

The Scottish section of the SBA are quite active and I gather out on Loch Katrine most weeks. The event we were on was a one off but may be repeated, it should all be on the SBA website, some rallies happen annually, it just depends on someone to organise them, as ever with clubs.

Needless to say (though I'm saying it anyway) I was somewhat surprised too and could recognise the pearl at the front of the group, I gave a whistle and waved enthusiastically, your young passengers and those in other cars waving back, all a very pleasant surprise.