The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
6V Dynamator - first hand experiences...
I have an Accuspark distributor and am nervous (understanding that the major problem isn't here) but agree completely with Tony.

Most people are grown up enough to understand that sometimes errors are made, the important point is how it is handled.

If a company puts its hands up and does all it can to resolve the problem then the up front cost is usually higher but the long term impact/cost/outcome to their business is always better.

I speak from experience. The company I worked for made power devices for TV transmitters, I was the Business Manager. The biggest market was US and our biggest customer and competitor were in US. Basically a very tough market to break in to. Our US competitor had technical problems and did not support their customer base. As a result we were invited in to the US customer and asked to provide a second source. We did that but in our haste also had a different technical problem. We had huge failures with one module (at one transmitter site we had 33 failures in a year). we made the decision to support at any cost and flooded the market with replacement modules whilst we solved the problem. Eventually we did solve the problem and the customer with 33 failures became one of our biggest advocates. Within 2 years we had 90% of the US market and made a lot of money and long term friends with our reputation for doing what was right rather than what a contract might say.

Personally I am now (probably unnecessarily) worried from what I read here as to Accuspark's quality control and attitude to customers (how long will my distributor last I wonder) and will not buy any product from them again. This might be unfair but is is how I feel and from what I can see they have done nothing here to alay real and reasonable concerns.
Andy B
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6V Dynamator - first hand experiences... - by Andy Bennett - 25-07-2018, 10:13 PM