The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update - Very Late Ruby up for Auction - Not Auction - More Pictures
Mike Costigan , I have only just spotted your post replying to me in 2018,WE was a Sheffield suffix and I have a ledger page from Sheffield Council archives showing the page when my car FWE 442 ( now, unfortunately, VXS 456) as I said my car is 2 cars before that Ruby (290070) but does not have any of the features of that car, mine has Big 7 rear axle, bakelite on the handbrake handle, steel sunroof etc
Hi, I have just come across this thread about my Ruby FWE 435 which I believe was sold through Mathewson’s to Premier Autos near Newbury. I purchased it from them. She is a bit of a conundrum. 2 bearing engine. Odd holes in the roof which some report as being supports for a roof rack? Unusual rear panel with no sign of holes for bumper and circular holes to locate spare wheel cover instead of spades. Rear wheels/ hubs do not have location pegs. Front of car beneath grill is flat and number plate is bolted to it. No sign of front bumper ever being on car. Door cards have large pockets but no chain was ever fitted for locks (no provision for chain) those of you who know your Austin sevens will, I am sure, find many more oddities. It’s a very oily rag example but I enjoy driving it around the Marlborough downs. I am about to take the engine out and have it reconditioned by Oxfordshire Sevens in the autumn so watch this space.