The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a Nippy project needs a caring new owner
Hi jonE,

Thanks for putting the pics up.

I had to store this parts car for two years, wilst I found the half that was missing. Yes they were all the rear bits. And raise the funds to pay for work to be done.

As i sed above, I had very little time to put into the RK above myself. Mainly because of running the business of austin 7 spares. Although I can make time in the future by helping people less I guess. 
Like reckers, ( very quick with the spoon to try stir things ).
I think he has contacted me 4 times over the last couple of years for small, low value parts, that are hard to get. And cost more in time to sort than payment is made From them. 2 items I couldn't help with as they are to hard to get and keep on the shelf. 
Out of the other two I could sort out. One of them I didn't even chass the low value payment.
A lot of time spent there trying to help.

In future, that time will be better spent.

For your future records, I'm not a scouser, Im from Norfolk. Read the news. WE DONT ARGUE, we get even. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: a Nippy project needs a caring new owner - by Tony Betts - 08-04-2018, 01:38 PM