The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a Nippy project needs a caring new owner
(06-04-2018, 06:31 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: I'm in favour every time of these cars being restored to there original form.
hi ian,

i have noticed you being more and more hostile to my replies on verious threads.

i think you need to read things a little more closley.

in NO WAY have i suggested that a dealer like myself or any other should strip these cars. or even AS YOU suggest make them into ulsters.

there are plenty of those companies on ebay that never get as much attension from you.

READ MY QUOTE ON MYSELF ABOVE. from this thread

i know im not the most elequent wordsmith, but please dont make things up that are not there. this sort of behaviour from the trolls on the old forum stopped many good suppliers of austin 7  knowledge from joining in. and they havent come back to the new forum yet.

dont forget i am also an owner of 8 austin 7s myself, most have been rescued from there fete.

please do NOT try to portray me as just a dealer who breaks cars, WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THE TRUTH.

tony.

ps; does anyone know the asking price for the red nippy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a Nippy project needs a caring new owner - by Tony Betts - 07-04-2018, 06:48 PM