The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.T.F.
I have occasionally posted links to the Amicale de Tricyclecaristes de France when interesting pieces have appeared .
Today there has been an announcement  that the site may close because there is insufficient activity from members and visitors.
The have put out a call of "Mayday" to try to encourage use of the site and participation in its content from interested parties who may be unaware of its existence and value.
Although some may be put off by the lack of language Google translate makes any problem disappear at the click of a mouse.
The link below is to the recent Welsh LV trial which no doubt will appear  elsewhere also. However, if you have the interest, your participation and especially registration and contributions to the forum would be appreciated and may  help to preserve an invaluable resource.

http://tricyclecaristes.forumr.net/f11-photos

and their cry for help

http://tricyclecaristes.forumr.net/t1487...e-du-forum

and a link to google translate 

translate english to French
That looks a most interesting and informative site - I can see I shall loose many hours  there if it survives! I have duly registered...
I'm now wondering if I've been April Fooled!
Ever gullible...Google translate doesn't have a humour setting....
Never mind Duncan, I hadn't looked for a while and there are some excellent new images, so thank you!

Regards,
Stuart
Their archive of period photos has been a source of inspiration for me for years. I joined in the early days of building my Pembleton three-wheeler (2010) and that's when I fell in love with the Benjamins.
Also very useful for expanding the vocabulary and learning new idioms but ne'er an insight to the Gallic humour! Un vrai poisson d'avril!