The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Box for restoration
Duncan, I too am not a facebook fan, but had to join when I was working...but I’d love to see you get this one, can any of our fbers help?

You could bring that box back to life standing on your head.
Thanks for the compliment... I might not be able to live up to it! I rather like that Meteor sporty job but it would be a crime to do that to a virtually complete Box and I couldn't do it. The revitalisation from as is would be right up my street though.
Always on the look-out for a rolling chassis with engine and gearbox...
(26-06-2022, 06:55 PM)Tony Griffiths Wrote:
(26-06-2022, 06:18 PM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: Having once been a FB member I tried to leave and despite asking for all my details to be erased, if by chance I click on a page by mistake I get a "Welcome back Duncan" so they do not erase details and I'll be b*ggered if I'm going to give them more information, so there!
"Cut off my nose"  did I hear someone say?...

FB has so much going on that it's impossible to follow it all - but any interesting A7-related material I spot I usually post here for non-members; like this sharp photograph of the sport-looking Australian "Meteor"

Nice looking special but not an Australian Meteor.

.jpg   Meteor4.jpg (Size: 50.59 KB / Downloads: 133)

Thanks for the Meteor correction. A quick search on FB tuned up a page and more of the correct model!