The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
spring beaulieu what do you think
hi jason, if only the world was an ideal one. but you always have the austin seven club event at black friers.

chris, i hear what you are saying, the national rally has been brought up many time. im on the fence with moving it though. i find its a bit stagnant were it is, but moving has killed many events in the past. if the decision was ever made, it would have to be well planned advertised and executed. (dangerous).

25 years ago i used to stand 20 to 30 events a year. i now stand 5. only three of them are profitable. one is borderline.

most of those 20 to 30 event are still going, but there is NO autojumble.

it shows if you dont use it, you loose it.

as for clubs, i find conservative is polite. there has always been plenty of valanteers to be cheifs. but not many to be indians, doing the organising etc.

everyone loved the warrick aniversary, and there was much talk amoungst us at the bottom. that it should be held more regulary. but the reply was its alot of hard work. (which i understand, and apreciate all those who made it word). and every 10 years is enough?

we could do with a second national rally? best place middle of the country? if both answers are YES. why did the midlands club rally oposit the austin works die?

use it or loose it.

tony

Messages In This Thread
spring beaulieu what do you think - by Tony Betts - 20-01-2018, 01:57 PM
RE: spring beaulieu what do you think - by JonE - 10-05-2018, 08:08 AM
RE: spring beaulieu what do you think - by Jason - 12-05-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: spring beaulieu what do you think - by Tony Betts - 13-05-2018, 10:29 AM
RE: spring beaulieu what do you think - by JonE - 17-05-2018, 04:36 PM