The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiper motor and rear lights wiring
Hi all
I am on the electrics now in fixing problems with my Ruby and have the wiper motor out because it would not work, I have checked to see if power was going to the unit before removing it and now have it on the bench with a 6 volt battery for testing, I think I may have had the wires crossed going to the terminals of the wiper from the battery, Question; is the motor or other on the wiper motor polarity sensitive ?

Additionally I have issues with the rear lights, I can get the brake lights to work but not the rear lights and brake lights together, I have one live wire going to the pork pie light and then going to the rear lights but the pork pie light has two bulbs in it, not sure how this all should be wired between the pork pie light two bulbs and the rear running lights and brake lights, looked at a few wiring diagrams but not sure how the the three lights work together any help will be appreciated 

Thanks
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Wiper motor and rear lights wiring - by Captain Mike - 13-12-2021, 10:50 AM
RE: Wiper motor and rear lights wiring - by daveg - 13-12-2021, 02:59 PM