The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave Wilcox Memorial Trial - PWA7C
Couldn't agree more, Mike (and I was very impressed with your Lancia). It was tremedous to see so many young people out trialling, many of them on their first trial. That meant that at the start, most of them didn't know each other. By half way they were swapping stories, giving each other advice and generally helping each other. By the end they seemed to be firm friends and all looking forward to the next time. For us old farts, it was equally good as, whilst many of us have known each other from before the youngsters were born, it was an opportunity to catch up given that most of us hadn't seen each other for a couple of years. Just a super day out. From a personal point of view, it was great to see the two young drivers of my Trials Chummy do so well on a trial that was a first event for both of them despite the fact that I'd agreed to sell it to its new owner half way through the lunch break Cool .

Steve

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dave Wilcox Memorial Trial - PWA7C - by Steve Jones - 29-12-2021, 08:00 PM