The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trafficator flags for Mk1 Ruby
(30-06-2021, 07:29 AM)Steve kay Wrote: I'd be interested to learn of sources for replacements, as I also have one unbroken and one broken indicator arm. Only useful for display I think, following drivers pay attention to vigorous hand signals whereas the indicator perched high up the B pillar seems unnoticed by all.

Hello Steve, if the arms are surplus to requirements, are you willing to sell? I've managed to install one as a dummy, we just need one more arm.

(29-06-2021, 11:06 AM)Bob Kneale Wrote: This sounds like a very good reason for an exercise in 3D printing.
I'm going to give it a go, although printing the item will be a long process,and I shall have to source some appropriately coloured material.
It'll make a change from making polyurethane gaskets.Development examples being tested on various cars in Cornwall with favourable results so far.
I'll have to design around the Mk 2 Ruby style because that's all I have.............
Bob

A good idea and, if it's a success, Bob, I can send you our arm for you to copy that....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trafficator flags for Mk1 Ruby - by Tiger - 28-06-2021, 05:54 AM
RE: Trafficator flags for Mk1 Ruby - by Steve kay - 30-06-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Trafficator flags for Mk1 Ruby - by Tony Griffiths - 30-06-2021, 10:19 AM