The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YouTube channels of interest
Well, survived the house move and the Internet works apparently. Will check out the other links.

Mighty car mods is one I used to watch then went off since they got 'too big'. Their stuff is great though and the increase in production values and so on was amazing but the projects stopped being 2 guys in a shed and more about here is some thing we could never do without sponsorship and with free support of our expert friends. I will give them another go though, they seems very nice chaps to be honest although not a big fan of Moog's style of music.

Cleetus McFarland channel is pretty good because they used their YouTube fandom to do something really big and bought a racetrack. Then they give that back to the You Tube people: https://www.youtube.com/c/SPOCARVideos/featured

Another one I liked but have gone off as it got more sponsored is Finnegan's Garage (from Roadkill): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1IdPyl...HFLJqHbG_g

Still good stuff but once it gets to the point where they are doing things 'normal' people can't do I think I lose interest. And US cars seems kind of easy to me. You can buy anything you want, shipped overnight, and reasonably priced.

I used to like Roadkill (and Roadkill garage and Engine Masters) but it all went paid TV. I couldn't even get it if I wanted to pay from NZ apparently.

I'll check out the other links thanks!

Simon

Messages In This Thread
YouTube channels of interest - by jansens - 25-03-2021, 06:56 PM
RE: YouTube channels of interest - by Oxford Jack - 25-03-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: YouTube channels of interest - by Charles P - 25-03-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: YouTube channels of interest - by Hedd_Jones - 25-03-2021, 08:59 PM
RE: YouTube channels of interest - by worthidlj - 25-03-2021, 10:40 PM
RE: YouTube channels of interest - by jansens - 27-03-2021, 08:02 AM