The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pigsty racing - One customers experience.
Throughout the whole experience I have tried to play a straight bat. When I placed the order I explained why a firm delivery date was so important & I paid by return every time Alex asked for more money.

I have never asked for any money back or compensation, that isn't how I work.

When I discovered items that were damaged or not working on the engine I did tell Alex who was always very apologetic & would tell me that he would post replacements out by return. The sad truth is that just like with the engine, delivery is far short of what is promised. With the exception of an SU jet that was received direct from his supplier, I have had to order these damaged parts myself as it's less hassle than relying on Alex to supply them & be left waiting for an indeterminate length of time.

If Alex wants to make sure that I receive a good working 12V 2 brush dynamo & an unbent front pulley, I'll be very grateful to accept them. If they do turn up I'll happily report so here.

I read Alex's posts in this thread with great interest & sincerely hope that he has learned from this very long & sad story. Because the service & attention I received over the 18 months I dealt with Alex were woeful!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pigsty racing - One customers experience. - by mk1-mark - 05-10-2020, 12:42 PM