The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automobile - Fabric Saloon Found
What a fabulous resource, I really haven't explored the internet as much as I possibly should but there again being old school feel much happier up to my elbows in spanners and grease but if I get any more knackered and my brain remains in gear perhaps that's the time to delve into the 'net'. Talking of (my) brain failure, Chris Gould has quite rightly brought it to my attention that the other thing the late Eric Taylor was very into were stationary engines, not stationary steam engines although no doubt if they exist he would've been! This latter interest may explain why the Austin 7 wasn't seen that often by anyone, except to date, Bertie Fowler who as everyone knows is a real 'people person' and would get to know anyone with anything of interest! Incidentally and possibly most importantly the car is for sale and I have valued it, in view of its rarity at £12,500 but this is negotiable particularly if a legitimate prospective owner was going to keep it in 'oily rag' condition. My stable is too full of cars to even think about another but if I had the space, time and money, I definitely would've bought it! Hopefully, as this is the first place it is getting vaguely advertised, it should attract an appropriate fellow enthusiast. Apologies to the management for hijacking the forum chat section to attempt to sell the car but most people I've talked to seem to think I've bought it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Automobile - Fabric Saloon Found - by JonE - 16-01-2020, 01:41 PM
RE: Automobile - Fabric Saloon Found - by James Anderson - 16-01-2020, 09:06 PM
RE: Automobile - Fabric Saloon Found - by JonE - 17-01-2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Automobile - Fabric Saloon Found - by JonE - 19-01-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: Automobile - Fabric Saloon Found - by JonE - 20-01-2020, 12:10 PM
RE: Automobile - Fabric Saloon Found - by ollyS - 20-01-2020, 07:38 PM
RE: Automobile - Fabric Saloon Found - by JonE - 20-01-2020, 08:22 PM