The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends' Gallery Picture of the Month - January 2019
(03-01-2019, 11:49 AM)ainChris KC Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 09:21 AM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: Ooooh, I remember seeing Hell Drivers in the mid/late 1960's.  I daren't watch it again as I'm sure the stunts will seem tame and the cast will look like teenagers.

I dunno Duncan, it's still a penny thriller but bears watching again. I concede evetyone looks rather young though...

Back on topic the picture looks staged to me - I reckon it was intended to show what the site did i.e. frames in, cars out. It almost certainly hung on the plant manager's office wall.
Apologies if I'm in the wrong post code, as I'm still refused access to Registration (the latest attempt at registering said someone else already had my email address!) but the reference above to old movies reminds me :  A 1932 film with Jack Hulbert and Cecily Courtneige shows a (short?) Box being commandeered by  the Police to chase  a villain through London streets full of Austin Sevens galore.  The name was "Jack's the Boy".   Also "The Eagle has landed" features a Chummy and a Yellow long w/base Box.  Do they happen to be owned by Forum members?   Cheers,  Bill in Oz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friends' Gallery Picture of the Month - January 2019 - by Bill Sheehan - 04-01-2019, 11:57 PM