The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip
(05-12-2023, 07:54 PM)Nick Salmon Wrote: A German one mark coin hammered into the UJ makes me wish the Goons were still around. Major Bloodnock would seek to foil the dastardly Jim Moriarty as, on behalf of the fiendish enemy, he attempts to insert said coins into the workings of fine English motor cars. By sowing puzzlement among the Brits he will distract them from the war effort and ensure a foreign victory. But he has not factored in the genius of Eccles and Bluebottle, who will see through the cunning plan and, unbeknownst to Moriarty, swap the marks for gold half sovereigns that are fully compatible with English drivetrains.

Wow Nick... for Christmas, may I suggest that you ask for a book on foraging for mushrooms... I'm a little concerned that you may have eaten a wrong'un!  Wink

I think its more common than you think Jamie... My Austin Seven leaves marks on every drive I park it on.

Messages In This Thread
Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - by Jamie - 03-12-2023, 11:38 AM
RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - by Jamie - 03-12-2023, 02:56 PM
RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - by Nick Lettington - 05-12-2023, 08:43 PM
RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - by Jamie - 06-12-2023, 08:35 AM
RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - by Jamie - 06-12-2023, 07:25 PM