The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How brave do you have to be?
An engineer friend of mine comments made me laugh after he had his first drive in a Austin Seven Ulster this week, he has been for many years involved with the design and manufacture of many of the more exotic kit cars models over the years and regularly used to drive what was generally excepted to be one of the most powerful  road going kit cars ever made with a top speed of well over 160 mph, he also made for himself a Caterham type kit car fitted with a gas turbine helicopter engine and has just finished a rather special hot rod style vehicle  fitted with camber compensation suspension and a 6.2L engine, he has raced motor bikes and off road vehicles and even lawn mowers, so you can see he is no stranger  to speed and excitement. here is the comment he made on Facebook after a drive in an Austin. These things are scary compared to mine what with the high centre of gravity and cable brakes it's terrifying.

Messages In This Thread
How brave do you have to be? - by Phil Kingdom - 30-08-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: How brave do you have to be? - by Erich - 30-08-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: How brave do you have to be? - by Tony Betts - 30-08-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: How brave do you have to be? - by Erich - 31-08-2017, 03:19 AM
RE: How brave do you have to be? - by Tony Betts - 31-08-2017, 09:25 AM
RE: How brave do you have to be? - by Bob Culver - 31-08-2017, 09:02 AM