The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
promoting your car and hobby 100 years
Happy new year to you Tony, as last year I feel we did a great job promoting the cars at local events so I’m hoping to carry on with that best I can. I will organise a pitch at the Hinckley bids motor show in September so we can have an actual place to display our cars together. We really need to promote the cars and clubs to a wider younger Audience and keep the hobby and movement going. I’m planning to attend as many events as possible this year even going to try and get a car down to Beaulieu make a weekend of it. 
I believe we now have some stickers that have been made for the midshires group to help with promotion. Hopefully we will have all our cars on the road including the light 12 Ascot so hoping to get about in that as much as the saloon and ulster rep. 
I’m very active online and always keeping an eye out for new events that we could attend. I’m not sure about the whole leave the car on your driveway thing and have a walk around to see what else is about as this is just advertising to the world where the car is kept. I know you shouldn’t have to think like that but sadly not all people are fourth coming. I’m happy to be out at events talking to folk and even let people sit in the car etc. will keep you in the loop if any events come up which could be of interest. Would be good to get into rempstone steam rally another good event. Autokarna 2022 is back on the 22nd of May. I think we all had a car plaque for the 90 years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: promoting your car and hobby 100 years - by JFaulknerUlsterRep - 13-01-2022, 06:07 PM