The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
National Austin Seven Rally 2021
Interesting comments Tony, and yes, I've chatted with at least one other trader who was unsure they wanted to set a stall up.

For me number one thing is it will be a chance to be somewhere else for a day or so! We had 3 nights away from home last year. If we can stick our tent up in a quiet corner we'll be delighted. Yes, shared loos and no showers, but we can bring enough gear to get by.

As for the rally, I'll be wanting to peer at a few Nippys and box saloons and make a few notes. I can do that without troubling their owners too much I reckon. 

The main reason I go to Beaulieu though is to rummage through the jumble and see what's there. I come with a list but always find a few things I didn't know I needed! I can't see jumble working safely unless steps are taken to limit the number of people at a stall at one time and 'secure' areas are roped off for the stallholders. Perhaps Beaulieu themselves will set the rules - I gather the committee will expand on this in due course.

Messages In This Thread
National Austin Seven Rally 2021 - by Nick Salmon - 25-03-2021, 09:46 AM
RE: National Austin Seven Rally 2021 - by Chris KC - 25-03-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: National Austin Seven Rally 2021 - by David.H - 26-03-2021, 04:52 PM