The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordless work-light suggestions?
I have a Sealey Model No. LED180.  I have found it very useful for lighting up general area of work; for getting into difficult places; end torch for use as a bright torch directional; the slim arm unfolds and rotates to multi positions; various magnetic fixing points and hooks; small enough to slip into pocket; main 12 SMD LEDs on moving arm are easily dimmable 0 to max 400 lumens (lengthen time between charges);  inspection lamp 3 hours on max brightness; torch 8 hours; recharge via supplied USB lead in 3 hours.  Seems solidly made (twice dropped 9ish foot from top of engine area to concrete pit floor and still ok).  You can position the body and unfold/swivel the arm to direct light to most convenient position and is good and bright (400 lumens)
Previous LED "AA" branded "10" in 1"  taking AAA batteries seemed ok but did not last long and I have not been able to fix it (think either battery holders or switch is US) It was also much bulkier and difficult to position.

Dennis 
(Just looked up - £29.90 (inc VAT) in May 2019 from Prime Tools.co.uk via ebay and free carriage.  (I belong to a cashback thingy and get 10% cashback from ebay items)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordless work-light suggestions? - by Dennis Nicholas - 08-03-2021, 12:03 PM