The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any of our Sports guys have a view on this one?
apparently it's not the original engine, but its fairly new to the register. Put on in 2019. Another one! Body number fits series.

I'm head scratching a bit wondering whether the rear body did change slightly between the alloy and the steel.

Several 65s have a slightly longer little panel behind the door hinge, in front of the lower rear wing. I had problems with my (later) Nippy here, completing someone else's stalled restoration. I had to shorten the remade panel considerably to get the rear wings centralised over the apex of the wheels. Check the technical drawings here, but do check out the fit there if it hasn't got wings on and if you are seriously interested in taking on a part-finished Nippy. There is only a tiny amount of jiggering around you can do with moving the body forward or aft.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any of our Sports guys have a view on this one? - by JonE - 11-02-2021, 07:27 PM