The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pigsty racing - One customers experience.
Sounds like a very honest and balanced account of a long term poor experience from a company I have never dealt with but is clearly well known and respected.

What you always hope in these circumstances is that it is seen to be put right and lessons learnt.
Sounds like lessons have been learnt (from what has been said) but that the customer has been left to accept the exceptionally poor service (still not completely resolved) without any recompense for costs and problems.

If I were this supplier I would be offering money back for fundamentally giving incorrect information, apparently taking money under false pretences for claiming works completed when they weren't (that is unforgiveable) and just as a good will gesture to a customer massively put out and now out of pocket (fuel, time, inconvenience) due to the supplier failing.

The supplier simply shouldn't be making the original profit from poor service and should be seen to be making sure the customer is not out of pocket and has the correct product.

Without 'closure' this will stand on google searches for a long time and doesn't currently read well, something I am sure no-one wants in the Austin Seven world.

Andy B
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pigsty racing - One customers experience. - by Andy Bennett - 05-10-2020, 12:16 PM