The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Automobile - A7 articles
To mark the A7 centenary, Zack Stiling has done an excellent article on the 'Snoxall Seven', and Chris Garner has contributed a super article about Stanley Edge and Herbert Austin's work on the Seven. Both are fascinating reads.

They are in the August edition, which has just been published.
Hope it’s been delivered by the time I get home this evening!
Still on this months edition, nice to see Rod Yates getting a mention along with other cherished suppliers 

I recognised the 'Snoxall Seven' immediately the latest 'Automobile' dropped through the letter box this morning as I well remember Nick acquiring it. What has rather surprised me, however, is that was about 30 years ago. It seems like only yesterday.....!

Steve
(14-07-2022, 02:41 PM)Steve Jones Wrote: I recognised the 'Snoxall Seven' immediately the latest 'Automobile' dropped through the letter box this morning as I well remember Nick acquiring it. What has rather surprised me, however, is that was about 30 years ago. It seems like only yesterday.....!

Steve

Still waiting for the post in far flung Melbourne  Dodgy