The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Austinsevenfriends
Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - Printable Version

+- Austinsevenfriends (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Austin Seven Friends Forum (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum chat... (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip (/showthread.php?tid=9025)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - John Cornforth - 06-12-2023

Hi

The one mark coin just happens to be the precise weight needed to finely balance the propshaft, and ensure the near silent and vibration free driving experience for which Austin Sevens are renowned !

RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - John Mason - 06-12-2023

And the cost for this balance propshaft weight. Just One German Mark. (If you can still find one.)

John Mason.

RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - Nick Salmon - 06-12-2023

Nick, fear not. The very kind nurse has come to take me back to the Home... Smile

RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - Jamie - 06-12-2023

(06-12-2023, 03:02 PM)John Mason Wrote: And the cost for this balance propshaft weight. Just One German Mark. (If you can still find one.)

John Mason.

I can sell you one...

RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - Nick Lettington - 07-12-2023

(06-12-2023, 06:39 PM)Nick Salmon Wrote: Nick, fear not. The very kind nurse has come to take me back to the Home... Smile

Should I admit to having a clip of the Ying-tong song as my ring tone for a long while?

RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - Colin Wilks - 07-12-2023

(07-12-2023, 12:05 AM)Nick Lettington Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 06:39 PM)Nick Salmon Wrote: Nick, fear not. The very kind nurse has come to take me back to the Home... Smile

Should I admit to having a clip of the Ying-tong song as my ring tone for a long while?

A group rendition whilst driving round Stonehurst Farm next summer would set the mood, I think. Tiddle-i-po!

RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - Nick Salmon - 07-12-2023

A fine idea Colin. Perhaps we could limber up with an impromptu, 'I'm walking backwards for Chreeeestmassss'?

RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - Russlin - 08-12-2023

In 1961 my first car was a 1933 Chevrolet which had seen better days. While investigating its loose steering I discovered a ha'penny neatly sandwiched between the adjusting nut and ball joint of the tie rod end.

Sadly the ha'penny dated 1950 was not a collector's piece.

Russlin.

RE: Ideas for Removing Broken Circlip - Mick Hanna - 08-12-2023

Those halfpennies came in very useful. This one was used as throttle disc in a SU carburetter.