The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Not such good news
For Bill Sheehan's friends around the world- Bill's eyesight has seriously gone downhill.  He is still in good health and coping well but cannot always get to his phone and misses many calls. 

He is being helped around the house and hopes to move to a better location. 

As a secondary issue he has two books on Austin 7s almost finished and I have arranged for Bob Watson (who wrote the Club History 'Going Strong') to work with Bill on finishing and publishing with the Clubs assistance these two valuable contributions to the story of Austin 7s in Australia.

Sad

Tony P.
Sad  Tony, a reminder to us all. The completion of those 2 cherished books will give Bill a great lift.
I encourage every one to pre-order.
Well done to the club for stepping up and facilitating this,
put me down for both. Regards to Bill
Hi Tony

Please give Bill my best wishes and encouragement to finish the books.

Howard
Tony,

PM sent.

Regards, Stuart
That's rotten for him. Please pass on my good wishes to Bill.
Hi Tony, please give my best wishes to Bill. Speaking from experience as a person with poor eyesight. (I always see things through a foggy haze as if in a steam room. and only directly in front of me.) if Bill has any sight at all tell him to get an IPad and ask all friends to communicate by email. The text can be enlarged easily to a size easily readable. You can also do the same with the forum etc.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Oh that is sad to hear. Bill is a fount of knowledge and his books, I am sure, will be a welcome addition to the history of our cars. Speaking as Archivist emeritus, I will encourage the current archivist, Gordon England, to add them to the collection.
Bill thanks you all for your kind words. When I spoke to him this week he was still 'chirpy'. 

Regards, Tony.