The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruby Mk 2 headlamp brts
On my 1934 ARQ Ruby the sidelight hole is not involved. The large bracket is made from two pieces of metal welded together. A separate small piece of metal is welded to the wired edge of the wing.

The large bracket has 2 large bolts through the cow horns, through the inner wing, and through the bracket.

Then there is a nut and bolt securing the large bracket to the bit that is welded on as part of the wing.

Also the headlight bolt secures the bracket to the wing.

.jpg   cow bracket 1.jpg (Size: 137.99 KB / Downloads: 172)
Here at top left you can see the sidelight cable and nut alongside the bracket, but not involved.

Here at the lower left is the pale nut and bolt securing the large bracket to the wing, via the welded to wing piece of metal.
To the right of that we see the quite separate sidelight attached to the wing.
At top right we see the brass headlight nut securing headlight, wing and large bracket all together.
At the lower right we see the large bracket as it continues down to be bolted to cow horn etc.
ahem... egg face, face egg... it appears I was a little hasty in my initial advice... I blame the pitch dark and the compressor tight up against the wheel. mine is the same.

I'll amend the other post or it'll be like the companion and confuse folk ad nausea. 

Chaos and confusion? My work here is done!
I’m looking for a set if anyone has some available
Even if they are unserviceable I could use as a template 
Many thanks all for the input
I do have some stuff to swap if that’s of interest to anyone
Let me know and I’ll see what I’ve got
Hi

Any use?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154624953292?...media=COPY

Cheers

Howard
Thanks
It’s the bracket that this connects to I’m after
They are not available new but I’m sure there some second hand ones somewhere ?