The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/4" x No7 woodscrews
By any feint chance, does anyone have any chrome plated or stainless raised head (or plain slotted head) countersunk woodscrews, 3/4" x No7 that they might have going spare. I am in need of about 20 for some very specific trim aspects of the Box saloon. I can find some on ebay but they are ridiculously expensive. I will quite happily purchase but preferably not at about £1 each!!

Any offers (or pointers as to where they could be purchased at a sensible price)

thanks...
It's the No7 that makes them pricey, Hugh. No6 or No8 x 3/4" in S/S are only pence here:
https://www.kayfast.co.uk/view-product/R...LESS-STEEL

They're 'similar' to metric equivalents, No7 don't have one.

Kays Fastners/Kayfast are excellent though. Their stock levels and range of products are tremendous. They've supplied most of what I've wanted for years. Helps that they're not that far for me so I can collect although I do usually come back with some extra tool or other that I didn't know I wanted until I saw it there.

Steve
Are these the ones, or have I missed something?

https://www.screwsline.co.uk/product/woo...ed/?id=489
Try screwsline, I got mine from there and others from Accu, screwsline is very competitively priced, Accu not so much!

Ah, beaten to the line by Colin!
Bonus point to Colin!! screwsline was not a company I had come across in my searches, so thanks for that. And to answer Steve's question, these are to hold the inner cill pressing on in a Box saloon and a No8 would be too big (the piece of wood they screw into is not huge) and a No 6 I dont think would be man enough for the task. I do have some original screws from this point and they measure up at a No 7. I'm not being a ridiculous 'rivet counter' here, but I do think a No 7 is actually just the right size for the application..

Thanks all, I knew I could rely on you all..

Edit: Brilliant, £6.34 for 36 including postage. A supplier to remember..